19 June 2017

ANNOUNCEMENT

ANNOUNCEMENT

Decided to make a page like this for important announcement and the likes also for the progress:

Yukkuri Forecast:
I AM WAY BEHIND SCHEDULE! Working like a madman now!

NEXT RELEASE:
UNDECIDED
2017-06-??
sometime before ??:00:00 (UTC)

ALSO:
THIS PATREON PAGE:
is defunct, since I forgot the email and password for it, plus I lost the backup because my Chrome crashed and I kinda forget where I put the .txt file for it…
(SORRY>_<, I now back all things on gdrive)
the new patreon page is:
Since this Yukkuri kinda too lazy thinking new name

Currently translating:
Kuro no Iyashite Chapter 3 First-Half : Finished
Takarakuji 78 : Finished
In schedule of translating (in order):  

1.    HikiNEET 7 prologue
2.    HikiNEET 7-1
3.    Takarakuji 79
4.    HikiNEET 7-2


5.    HikiNEET 7-3

6.    Mira LN2 Ch4


7.    Takarakuji 80
8.    HikiNEET 7-4
9.    HikiNEET 7-5

I will translate Tensei-Cheat LN2 Chapter 4 (new chara appear!) after Takarakuji 79.

My fiction progress:
Chapter 2-18: postponed until translation queue finished. I will write sidestories instead. 
Thinking of doing a complete rewrite from Prologue (correcting my awful and bad grammars, not changing the plot) in June don't know when.

Will someone do a collaboration of Himekishi and RV?


Q and A
Q: Why are you are so slow in translating? When are new chapters?
A: Well, I am not a quick translator... I can only say this. I don't know how people could translate that fast while I am rather struggling to do 3000 words in 6 hours.

Q: Will you stop translating?
A: Nope. I will keep translating. I might be slow but I won't left you readers with unfinished series. It might take years though... Hahahaha *weak laugh*.

Q: Our New World when?
A: Well, I am a slow writer, which keep revising my story after I type it. Although, I had already planned much of the plot and writing it is not that hard, typing it is rather time consuming. I type few paragraphs in a day though, so sooner or later it will be complete, perhaps. 

Q: If I give you money, will you translate/write faster?
A: Sadly, no. Even though I am not working anymore, I don't think I am professional enough to be paid. I mean I have medical degree not language/literature degree. Hence, why I personally don't think myself as a full-time translator/writer. Your donation will gone for internet bills and buying LNs, though.

Q: When chapter could be released fast?
A: I am a NEET, I will release a chapter as fast as my Editor had done a cursory read, since people protest me for my strange un-English Asian-typical non-Native Grammar and sentence construction.

44 comments:

  1. I hope you haven't throw away your old pc's hard drive cause you can recover everything txt file included from it...
    Get a SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for around $7~$10 on Amazon, but make sure u get the right one

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooo takarakuji is third.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about 'Our New World'? Do you have a chart for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It's here! Well... Not yet, but almost!

      Edit: too bad, there is no notifications for when it releases. Just F5 it through the whole day I guess?

      Delete
  4. Yeah, it'd be nice to see a chart for Our New World, love that story

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about your other novel, ONW?

    Just my opinion of course. I would compare it to a Kobe beef hamburger with bourbon sauce sandwiched between a italian herb and cheese bread, and the whole thing then wrapped in bacon like a loaf of meat. Along side with some french fries in basil and salt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yukkuri nii san, we desperately need more chapters of our new world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our new world and Genjitsushugisha~

    Yukkuri danna, please tell us that this is your april fool's joke...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope you wrtite our new world faster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our new world pleasee , i really enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be willing to collaborate on kuro if you'd like. I'm not very good at Japanese but English is my native language and I'm doing some translating for another series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will wait for years if needed, There are only few things I fear;
    1. Stories get licenced and I will have wait fo 5+ years till they catch up.
    2. You will abandon translation work. For that I will hate you. Giving hope and than taking it away is cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Work at your own pace, don't worry about it. Thanks for all the chapters, looking forward to the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for always translated, don't die and reincarnate before us xD, keep it up with your current pace

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can you forgot an patreon account email? >.< !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you contacted the support on Patreon?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yukkuri-nii-san, thanks for the work. If it's fine, can you somehow contact Larvyde?

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://larvyde.wordpress.com/2017/05/03/so-i-messed-up/

    With the poor guy's laptop went kaput, you're the only savior for all of us now, Onii-san! The fate of GenOu now in your hand! xD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yukkuri onii-chan when do you think you will finish the next chapter for our new world

    ReplyDelete
  19. I mostly write in Saturday and Sunday. So perhaps around then? If they had been finished though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. plot twist: after drain off the 3 months of wage, a magic circle appear on the floor... :v

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yukkuri, are you gonna translating Genjitsuka Enlightment arc Interlude..? You heard what's happened to larvyde don't you

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so happy to hear Kuro no Iyashi Te is being translated again, Project Accelerator went on a loooong break there and I was about to give up on checking for updates. Thaaaaanks :)
    Also I wish you the best of luck for jobhunting and/or a lot of donations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Yukkuri, are you sure it's fine to not work in the future? I honestly don't think being a neet is a good idea for your life. Ain't your family pretty worried about your life? It's fine for you to keep tling. But I think you'll need to keep your life stable if you're going to survive in your far future man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this. You can at least become an intern at local hospital or something lol.

      Delete
  24. larvyde's finally uploaded the next chapter of Genjitsu. Your next update plz.

    ReplyDelete
  25. huh when you're gonna upload genjitsusugisha yuusha 4-1A - 4-1D don't tell me after you finish translating takarakuji 78-80 and hikineet 7-prologue and 7-1 right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting for my editor. If she didn't reply by 28-5. I release all 4 chapters en-masse with DIY editing.

      Delete
    2. i thought you already finish editing those chapter since the status is translated while if it's still in editing it should be translated in editing.
      well whatever as always thanks for your translation.

      Delete
  26. Aw.....no update on ONW.
    i wuz looking forward for that

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are almost done with the next our new world chapter right? Will it be released sometime today of next week?

    ReplyDelete
  28. wanna see all those petty little "country pumpkin" pop their eyes out of sockets when visit the "Holy site" lol

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gonna comment here to notify commenters about our new world chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So would GenOu translations continue or nah? (due to licensing)

    ReplyDelete
  31. "Takarakuji 78 : Finished" but not published?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Need to be edited first... Also, I will release it in huge batches......

      Delete
  32. 'Thinking of doing a complete rewrite from Prologue (correcting my awful and bad grammars, not changing the plot) in June don't know when'.

    PLEASE DONT...
    its great already, can u just continue writing the next few chapters instead. Me and probs the majority r looking forward to new chapters instead of u trying to fix minor things in older ones so please reconsider

    ReplyDelete